Browse, download the latest freebies, and be sure to check back often for regular updates, which are released each Friday. Send Jen a note.
- Loads of freebies for instant download, both on the freebies page and at the foot of each catalog page.
- Buy a single design, or bundle five designs and save. You can mix and match designs from most collections.
- Get a price break when you order all three sizes of any design!
- Custom heraldic crests, Scots clan badges and Irish claddagh badges in more than 50 styles -- any name, any motto, any motifs. Click the links to find more information.
- Flat-rate custom digitizing of your own logos and images -- click here for details and ordering information.
- Need a design in a custom size? For a minimal fee, most of the designs on the site can be re-sized to larger dimensions, and some can be made smaller. If you need a special size, send me a query.
MISSED A LETTER FROM THE CURRENT FREE SERIES? ORDER IT HERE! Be sure to let me know which letter(s) you need!
SINGLE LETTER - 4in size
$ 1 USD
Please be sure to click the link above to let me know which letter(s) you need!
Grab this week's new freebies here - one for Christmas and the other an homage to one of my favorite Leonard Cohen songs.
The Daisy Alphabet continues this week with the letter G, available free in 4" size til 15 December 2016.
- Christmas is now just 2 weeks away, and Christmas Minis -- available in 1", 1.5", and 2" sizes -- are just the thing to add to shirts, stockings, ornaments, and small projects. Find them here on their own brand new catalog page.
- More new Christmas designs this week, including some Christmas animals. Click the links to find them.
- Another new in-the-hoop ornament for the Piper or Highland Dancer on your gift list! Click here to find it along with a host of other great ITH ornament projects.
- Christmas is a time for rejoicing . . . and embroidering. This week's extra freebie will help you do both. Find it below, at left.
Click for easy instructions to make a hanging ornament from nearly any embroidery design!
Grab the Daisy Alphabet "F" this week, and check back each week for the next free letter in 4" size!
Click here to find the Christmas Kitty on a Candy Cane, along with more Christmas animals.
Christmas Minis now have their own page, and I've added a dozen new ones to the collection. They're all available in 1", 1.5", and 2" sizes. Click here to find them. (Note that I've reorganized the Christmas collection into several sub-categories; you'll find the links at the top of the Christmas page!).
Make this beautiful applique-style ornament in the hoop -- it sews out in around 10 minutes and comes with either Piper or Highland Dancer silhouette. Find it here.
DIDN'T YET RECEIVE THE DESIGNS YOU ORDERED?
I check my e-mail multiple times a day and process orders as they come in. This means you should *always* receive your designs within a few hours of placing an order.
Please note that I normally send the designs via e-mail attachment, to the address given on the payment receipt. Please ensure that your settings will allow attachments through to that e-mail address, or that you provide an alternate address where you are able receive attachments.
If you don't find your designs in your mail box within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. If they didn't get through, please let me know and I will make it right.
If you do not receive the designs promptly via e-mail attachment, it is likely that the receiving server or your own settings are blocking attachments or routing them to the spam filter. It can even happen sometimes if your browser has undergone a recent update -- until your security software "catches up" it may block incoming attachments.