Browse, download the latest freebies, and be sure to check back often for regular updates, which are released each Friday. Send Jen a note.
- Loads of freebies for instant download, both on the freebies page and at the foot of each catalog page.
- Buy a single design, or bundle five designs and save. You can mix and match designs from most collections.
- Get a price break when you order all three sizes of any design!
- Custom heraldic crests, Scots clan badges and Irish claddagh badges in more than 50 styles -- any name, any motto, any motifs. Click the links to find more information.
- Flat-rate custom digitizing of your own logos and images -- click here for details and ordering information.
- Need a design in a custom size? For a minimal fee, most of the designs on the site can be re-sized to larger dimensions, and some can be made smaller. If you need a special size, send me a query.
Two new designs are the regular freebies this week.
The Medieval Alphabet continues with letter R, available free in 4" size til 2 September 2016.
- As summer draws to a close, it's back to school for the youngsters. Check out the new School Days collection, featuring many new and some familiar designs.
- This week's extra freebie is for all those kids who hate the idea of going back to school. Grab this celebrated rebel below, at left. He's available for only one week and then will be gone.
Click for easy instructions to make a hanging ornament from nearly any embroidery design!
Click the image to download this week's freebie in 4" size.
The extra freebie is available for one week only. After the week is up, it will no longer be offered for free, although it may become available for sale as part of the regular design collection. Thanks for your understanding.
MISSED A LETTER FROM THE CURRENT FREE SERIES? ORDER IT HERE! Be sure to let me know which letter(s) you need!
SINGLE LETTER - 4in size
$ 1 USD
Please be sure to click the link above to let me know which letter(s) you need!
DIDN'T YET RECEIVE THE DESIGNS YOU ORDERED?
I check my e-mail multiple times a day and process orders as they come in. This means you should *always* receive your designs within a few hours of placing an order.
Please note that I normally send the designs via e-mail attachment, to the address given on the payment receipt. Please ensure that your settings will allow attachments through to that e-mail address, or that you provide an alternate address where you are able receive attachments.
If you don't find your designs in your mail box within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. If they didn't get through, please let me know and I will make it right.
If you do not receive the designs promptly via e-mail attachment, it is likely that the receiving server or your own settings are blocking attachments or routing them to the spam filter. It can even happen sometimes if your browser has undergone a recent update -- until your security software "catches up" it may block incoming attachments.